WHY I FELL BACK IN LOVE WITH LOS ANGELES LAST NIGHT
The past few months I've been experiencing lots of NYC fomo. But last night I rekindled my LA romance.
- •Went to Amoeba and got Lana's new album. Sped through the canyons with the windows down, the heat up and LDR blaring. The first listen is a ritual.
- •Reading Angelica Huston's autobiography called Watch Me. Hollywood during the 70s was the most romantic and fucked up time. I can't get enough of reading about it.Jack is a prince and Ryan O'Neal I hate you forever!
- •Rewatching of Chinatown. Besides it being a perfect movie, experiencing Los Angeles a la noir made me excited to live here again.
- •@carey 's visit to Los Angeles list, tbh.
- •Visiting @patrickrogers at work and realizing at any point in time I can drive and see my favorite people within in minutes.Our work schedules have been really hard on our marriage but we're working through it, guys!