HOW I CHOOSE WHAT TO WEAR IN THE MORNING
- •By what time I get out of bedIf by some miracle I end up out of bed more than 20 minutes before I have to leave, I will probably make more of an effort to look stylish/put together
- •By the weatherThis is really the main factor in what I decide to wear. It adds constraints to mainly my shoe and sweater options.
- •Shoes I need to wear because of the weatherThe shoes I wear also determine what pants I can wear since certain pairs on pants don't go with certain pairs of shoes. This influences my sock choice as well.
- •What laundry is cleanWell not really since if I really want to wear it and it's dirty I'll probably just wear it anyways
- •Basically the rest is just a matching game of what works best based on the constraints aboveSometimes I'll even add in a little makeup and jewelry to really pull the look together!