HOW TO FIND AN OBJECT THAT WENT MISSING
I misplace things a lot.
- 1.Think of the last place you saw itAlways a good place to start!
- 2.Think of where you usually put itEspecially if there are multiple places where you put the thing.
- 3.Think of how it could have gotten lostIt could have dropped outside, you could have lent it to someone, maybe stolen? The answer to this question dictates the probability of you finding ur object.
- 4.Tear your house apartGo from the most likely to the least likely area it could be
- 5.Wait a while for it to turn upIf you love it, it will come back you.
- 6.Accept the fact that you may never see it again
- 7.Obtain a replacement