OBSERVATIONS I'VE MADE DURING EXAM SEASON
- •Lana Del Rey is great to listen to while doing math!
- •No matter how long it's been since you last ate, you will always be hungry when studying
- •People like to complain about their exams but don't like to listen to you complain about your exams
- •No matter how many times you ask someone their exam schedule, you will forget it
- •I do not feel comfortable writing an exam unless I have at least 6 pencils
- •There comes a point before your exam when you hit a wall and can no longer process any more information and have to resign to the fact that you've done all you can
- •It doesn't feel like Christmas is coming any time soon