Ways to get the seeds out of the grapes you're eating
- 1.Brush them outBite the grape in half and then brush them out, might involve a bit of digging.
- 2.Pick them outBite the grape in half and then use your fingers to pinch the seeds outta there, more refined than brushing.
- 3.The squeeze methodSqueeze your half-grape until the seeds simply fall out.
- 4.The suction methodUse your mouth as a suction tool to remove the seeds, spit the seeds out, and enjoy the other half of your grape.
- 5.Just eat it with the seedsA lot less work and adds a bit of crunch!