Already on li.st? Open in app.
Época de oro del cine mexicano
- •Hat/winged eyeliner inspo
- •Chandelier earring inspo
- •Brooch inspo
- •Imprescindible en inglésSometimes I'll make up words in English. I didn't want to do that today.
- •Lucie Elisa & JulietteFrench cover band. Ooo-la-la 🚬
- •Clean the floor slippersOCD
- •The table next to me playing "never have I ever"Double date. They have made a lot of sex & life choices that were completely blowing my mind. 🔫 Good for them! I love that they were willing to share with eavesdroppers.
- •"You know what I think? Everyone should just be in a much better mood today! I mean, it's Valentine's Day!"As pontificated by a girl at Dean & Deluca, who seemed to be upset that the teller wasn't servient enough. She was with what appeared to be a SO. SMH. 😒
- •British person being loud about something.He is a unicorn, clearly. Perhaps a drunk unicorn. 🦄
- •That's it. I was mainly busy arguing with my husband. Duh.
- •How does one go from Gavin Rossdale to Blake Shelton?Not hating. Just wondering on a very superficial/judgy level.
- •Does everyone get super existential when they're hungover or just me?
- •Are there good looking actors who act well or are we just happy to watch them saunter around our screen? (Fassbender is a unicorn)
- •Ran a half marathon without any trainingI guess one 2-mile run technically counts as training. This is a testament of what the body is capable of. Also, of how demented I actually am.
- •Went to concert immediately after said runI'm a piss-poor planner and sometimes throw in people-pleaser for good measure. I forgot my run was that morning and I PROMISED a friend I would go. I was rolled out in a wheelchair. No shame.
- •Told my friends I didn't like Brunch(!)Somehow this was worse than almost committing suicide-by-run. To be clear: I enjoy the brunch "experience," I suppose, just not the food. (I freelanced for a restaurant and let's just say I know things.)