A Few of My Favorite Places in Providence, Rhode Island
- •Providence AthenaeumSuper historic. Excellent place to spend a morning or afternoon. Edgar Allan Poe was a subscriber and you can ask to see his signature. He apparently haunts the library at night.
- •Prospect Terrace ParkA beautiful place to sit down with a book or journal.
- •The Duck & Bunny SnuggeryIt's a cozy restaurant. Excellent crepes, cupcakes, and drinks.
- •Symposium BooksWide range of hard to find magazines and books. A nice place to spend an hour or two.
- •RISD MuseumThis is where I spend some of my Sundays if there isn't anything on the agenda.