A Few of My Favorite Places in Providence, Rhode Island
- 1.Providence AthenaeumSuper historic. Excellent place to spend a morning or afternoon. Edgar Allan Poe was a subscriber and you can ask to see his signature. He apparently haunts the library at night.
- 2.Prospect Terrace ParkA beautiful place to sit down with a book or journal.
- 3.The Duck & Bunny SnuggeryIt's a cozy restaurant. Excellent crepes, cupcakes, and drinks.
- 4.Symposium BooksWide range of hard to find magazines and books. A nice place to spend an hour or two.
- 5.RISD MuseumThis is where I spend some of my Sundays if there isn't anything on the agenda.