Best Candle Scents (Open List) ➕
I need a new smell for spring evenings.
- •Please advise.
- •Baxter of California White Wood #3Birch tar, leather, wood, cedar... One of the best smelling candles I've ever used in my life. Marketed towards men bc it isn't too sweet. Smells like: having sex with a really hot (male or female) surfer in your Montauk dream home
- •Voluspa candles are so pretty. Also You should ask Jay Z because he once said "...that's why they call me candle guy simple cause I am on fire..."Suggested by @johannasamuels
- •Le Labo Santal 26"An aristocratic scent, at once gentle, smokey and leathery" ... Again, not too sweet but very sexy. It's so good it has a cult following. Smells like: having sex with the person you love.
- •Voluspa Malayan CocoIs everything. But is hard to find these days!Suggested by @leslie
- •Diptyque Baies"A bouquet of roses sweetened with blackcurrant leaves." Smells like: Kevin Spacey's idealized version of Mena Suvari in American Beauty
- •Jo Malone orange blossomMy friend's dad once told him, "if you don't know what to buy a woman, buy her Jo Malone." This candle is also the official scent of Kate Middleton's royal wedding.
- •Aveda Shampure Soy CandleThe best part is dipping your finger into the hot wax and rubbing it on your hands as a moisturizer.Suggested by @maria
- •Jonathan Adler Grapefruit Pop.I tried to make the melted wax into a perfume. It didn't work. This candle smells good enough to eat but not in a cheap way. It's soooo good.Suggested by @lesleyarfin
- •Mrs. Meyer's Scented Soy Candle, GeraniumSuper warm smell. Deeper but not overpowering. Refreshing floralSuggested by @willadoor
- •Malin+Goetz for Gap, Fleur de CotonSuch a simple, soothing smell. Lightens/brightens the room. And a special collaboration, so considerably cheaper.Suggested by @willadoor