Snippets of recorded dreams written in notes.
- •I walked around a city with a grey bearded gentleman. It felt like London even though I had never been there. I say this because there were a lot of narrow streets paved with cobblestone. He loved his wife very much and incorporated his adoration for her into our conversations.
- •Rupert Grint greeted me in front of a movie theater. He asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. We quickly became a couple.
- •I stood in front of a ranch style home waiting for someone to bring me a set of keys.
- •A brunette woman was in my dream last night. We were waving hello and goodbye to each other. I met Alex at a diner. He ordered cheese, French fries, and mashed potatoes.
- •I was sitting in a backseat of a car stroking someone's arm. I looked over and saw a child. She was asleep. "Thank goodness," I whispered. The sky was grey. We were driving through a rural town. Everything felt peaceful.
- •Last night, I was in an elevator that wasn't functioning properly. I hit all the buttons and my body jolted to the ceiling. It felt like everything was falling apart.
- •I remember being at a golf course and placing a suitcase onto the floor right after. I unzipped the suitcase and dressed myself with a pair of leggings and a navy blue hoodie. I saw a boy with suffering with skin cancer.
- •4 a.m. There was a ginger colored pit pull at the corner of the couch. It was hungry, but I couldn't remove myself from the couch to feed it.
- •We take an elevator down to the 4th floor. There seems to be a rowdy party with green florescent lights and music pulsating from the floor. We walk into a pitch black room filled with silence.