Facts About Me
For new and old friends.
- •My middle name is Thi.
- •I'm half Chinese/Vietnamese.
- •My mother grew up on a coffee/tea farm.
- •My father grew up on a pig farm.
- •I have two younger brothers.
- •My social security number is 000-00-0000.
- •Favorite snack: raw broccoli.
- •I use three pumps of hand soap every time. This habit stemmed from elementary school.
- •I enjoy reading short stories before bed. Anything by Fran Lebowitz, Janet Malcolm, Lydia Davis, or George Saunders usually does the trick.
- •Fear: Everyone I love is going to die, which is something I think about a lot.
- •The first thing I notice about people is their sense of humor.
- •I have 3-5 nightmares per week.
- •My utopia contains an Indian restaurant on every street corner.
- •Alcoholic beverage: Negroni.
- •Non-alcoholic beverage: malt chocolate milkshake.
- •The kale in my fridge has gone bad.
- •I ran a half-marathon before catching a 6-hour flight to LA once. It's something I will never think about doing ever again.
- •I adore you.