Facts About Me
For new and old friends.
- 1.My middle name is Thi.
- 2.I'm half Chinese/Vietnamese.
- 3.My mother grew up on a coffee/tea farm.
- 4.My father grew up on a pig farm.
- 5.I have two younger brothers.
- 6.My social security number is 000-00-0000.
- 7.Favorite snack: raw broccoli.
- 8.I use three pumps of hand soap every time. This habit stemmed from elementary school.
- 9.I enjoy reading short stories before bed. Anything by Fran Lebowitz, Janet Malcolm, Lydia Davis, or George Saunders usually does the trick.
- 10.Fear: Everyone I love is going to die, which is something I think about a lot.
- 11.The first thing I notice about people is their sense of humor.
- 12.I have 3-5 nightmares per week.
- 13.My utopia contains an Indian restaurant on every street corner.
- 14.Alcoholic beverage: Negroni.
- 15.Non-alcoholic beverage: malt chocolate milkshake.
- 16.The kale in my fridge has gone bad.
- 17.I ran a half-marathon before catching a 6-hour flight to LA once. It's something I will never think about doing ever again.
- 18.I adore you.