Favorite Places to Fall Asleep
I can fall asleep anywhere. Out like a light.
- 1.AirplaneI pack an infinity scarf/long scarf to wrap around my head before falling asleep on a plane. I like to think that it stabilizes my neck and prevents me from looking like an absolute fool in front of strangers with my mouth wide open. Looking forward to this when I fly to North Carolina next week.
- 2.AmtrakZipped up cotton hoodie with the hood on.
- 3.Hotel bedLove the feeling of being tucked into crisp hotel sheets.
- 4.CarUsually on a road trip or coming home from the beach. Head tilted on someone's shoulder (back seat) or by the window.
- 5.CouchStructured sleeping position, like a pharaoh.
- 6.On a lawn chairUnderneath a breezy tree.
- 7.My bedOpen window accompanied by a subtle breeze.