Fortunes I Have Tucked Away in My Notebook
I collect two things: postcards and fortunes from fortune cookies. You can apply any of these to yield a placebo effect.
- •Don't get so caught up in the daily grind that you never find any time to enjoy yourself.
- •Your secret desire to completely change your life will manifest.
- •To do nothing is to be nothing.
- •Your talents will be recognized and suitably be rewarded.
- •If you're happy, you're successful.
- •If you wait too long for the perfect moment, the perfect moment will pass you by.
- •Real courage is moving forward when the outcome is uncertain.
- •You have an important new business development shaping up.