Hazelnut S'more French Toast
A campfire favorite for brunch.
- 1.Prepare egg wash: a teaspoon of vanilla, one egg, and a splash of milk.
- 2.Crush graham crackers into a medium size bowl.
- 3.Toast marshmallows in broiler for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- 4.Heat skillet to medium high and melt a half a tablespoon of butter.
- 5.Dip bread (I used Texas toast) in egg wash and coat in crushed graham crackers.
- 6.Toast bread in pan until golden brown on both sides. This should take 3 minutes.
- 7.Spread a layer of Nutella on toast and place marshmallows on top.