Hazelnut S'more French Toast
A campfire favorite for brunch.
- •Prepare egg wash: a teaspoon of vanilla, one egg, and a splash of milk.
- •Crush graham crackers into a medium size bowl.
- •Toast marshmallows in broiler for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- •Heat skillet to medium high and melt a half a tablespoon of butter.
- •Dip bread (I used Texas toast) in egg wash and coat in crushed graham crackers.
- •Toast bread in pan until golden brown on both sides. This should take 3 minutes.
- •Spread a layer of Nutella on toast and place marshmallows on top.