How I Spent My Day in Cambridge/boston
It was a gorgeous day to see old friends after a 60 hour work week.
- •12 p.m. Bought bourbon pecan pie from the farmer's market. Had Shake Shack for the first time.
- •2:00 p.m. Got Union Square Donuts with my friend Annette. Walked to Prospect Park and climbed over a fence to access the terrace. Enjoyed our orange creamsicle and hazelnut crunch donuts under the sun.
- •3-5 p.m. Played violin at Annette's apartment and discussed the minutiae of everyday living. Side note: she currently lives with her ex-boyfriend and I told her to get the hell out.
- •6-8 p.m. Snacked on appetizers at The Cafeteria on Newbury St. Talked to the bartender about how I've been considering purchasing/using eye serum.
- •Kari: "You don't have a single fold. I wouldn't worry about it.
- •Me: "I want to take preventative measures."
- •9:45 p.m. Offered to take a photo for a group of five people: "That group selfie is unacceptable. I don't think I can sleep tonight knowing it's on your camera roll."
- •10:15 p.m. Shared an arugula salad with Rob at Sweetgreen.