How to Look Smart in a Library
- •Grab a book. The bigger the better. Cradle it in your right arm.
- •Familiarize yourself with the Dewey Decimal system in Alex Trebek's voice. He's your spiritual guide.
- •Write "this place needs more foliage. start with a fiddle leaf tree." on aged paper. Carefully place in suggestion box.
- •Maneuver through the shelves gracefully, like a silent ballerina.
- •Carry a briefcase filled with reading glasses and hand them out as giveaways.
- •Ask to view the coveted rare books room.
- •ABR - Always be reading.