Life's Little Pleasures
Inspired by @Nicholas
- •Witnessing a person's glow when they're talking about someone they love.
- •Noticing mundane patterns that seem coincidental in the moment, but end up being tiny miracles in retrospect.
- •Putting on a fresh pair of socks for the first time.
- •The rhythm of nothing on Sunday's.
- •Receiving a handwritten thank you note.
- •Reading a quote and deeply resonating with it.
- •The smell and feeling of the inside of a car after a day at the beach: sunscreen, saltwater, fatigue.
- •Looking at old childhood photographs.
- •Revisiting a song you used to listen to on repeat.
- •Receiving a gift that screams, "I didn't know I needed that."
- •Nice smelling hand soap in a public bathroom.