Life's Little Pleasures
Inspired by @Nicholas
- 1.Witnessing a person's glow when they're talking about someone they love.
- 2.Noticing mundane patterns that seem coincidental in the moment, but end up being tiny miracles in retrospect.
- 3.Putting on a fresh pair of socks for the first time.
- 4.The rhythm of nothing on Sunday's.
- 5.Receiving a handwritten thank you note.
- 6.Reading a quote and deeply resonating with it.
- 7.The smell and feeling of the inside of a car after a day at the beach: sunscreen, saltwater, fatigue.
- 8.Looking at old childhood photographs.
- 9.Revisiting a song you used to listen to on repeat.
- 10.Receiving a gift that screams, "I didn't know I needed that."
- 11.Nice smelling hand soap in a public bathroom.