Los Angeles Edition: Desserts I Like to Order
Sweet tooth, sweet life.
- •Neapolitan ShakeA culmination of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry in a shake. It complements my protein style burger and animal style fries.
- •The S'more DessertOff-menu. A brioche toast dipped in graham crackers, Nutella, bananas, and fluff.
- •Chocolate Molten CakeBaked to perfection. They have a nice selection of cookies and tarts as well.
- •La Chez Moi crêpeNutella crepe with strawberries.
- •Blood Orange MeringueServed with ginger ice cream and plum anglaise. Tip: A lovely date spot.
- •Sweet Rose Creamery Ice CreamI get whatever ice cream flavor I'm in the mood for in a waffle cone. They change their menu every month.
- •Crème brûléeI have nothing else to compare it to, but it's really delicious.
- •Foret GlacéA wonderful Greek restaurant experience. Heated Basma, topped with vanilla ice cream, caramel and crushed pistachios. I got it without pistachios because I'm allergic.
- •Pot de CremeSuggested by @paigeyp
- •These are setting sweet tooth off and I just got to LA. THANK YOU! (Btw have you tried the butterscotch pudding at Jar?)Suggested by @vp