My iPhone Home Screen: Explained
Step into my digital space. Thank you for the idea @Nicholas.
- •Home screen
- •Social mediaListApp, Twitter, and Instagram fulfill ALL of my social media needs. I'm not on Facebook or Snapchat.
- •"On the go" apps. I use GChat on a semi-regular basis.
- •Reading folderThe New York Times and The Atlantic are on my newsstand. I use Goodreads to hoard unread titles and recommendations from one friend.
- •Ghost emoji folder: photo needs
- •Meditation appStop, Breathe, and Think is a meditation app a friend recommended to me. You get rewarded with digital stickers for completing milestones.
- •Text messagesOn average I receive 3-5 text messages a day. Today, I received only two and they were from @LevNovak.
- •Phone calls1-2 times a day.
- •About those 149 unread emailsI tinkered with an email setting on my phone last week and haven't gone back to change it. In reality, I have 26 unread emails. They're mainly newsletters from Crate&Barrel, literary magazines, and Hillary Clinton.
- •I habitually switch my phone to airplane mode before going to bed/charging it.
- •The end.