My Journey to the List App Hq
What a day. What a town.
- •7:30 a.m. Woke up, made my bed, and walked to Alcove Bakery for a black coffee and croissant. Sat in complete silence.
- •8 a.m. Deleted emails from my inbox. Etsy subject line: "Did You Get Your Friend A Gift Yet?" Thank you for shaming me, Etsy.
- •9 a.m. Walked around Los Feliz without my phone and munched on a gala apple. Perused Skylight Annex for some gifts and zines.
- •10:30-11:15 a.m. Chatted with my friend Victoria about stomach ulcers and Joshua Tree.
- •12 p.m. Threw on some eye shadow and tinted moisturizer.
- •12:15 p.m. Swept and took out the trash.
- •12:30 p.m. Ordered an Uber. Had a nice chat with Pablo about his children, divorce, and favorite spots in LA.
- •1:25 p.m. Arrived at The List HQ. Greeted by handsome and beautiful people.
- •Stood on a balance board. Got worried that I would fall over and slam my head on the beautiful concrete floor.
- •Engaged in secret discussions.