Positive Preconceptions of List App Friends
I've subconsciously made-up kind, soothing voices for 95% of you on this app since we haven't met in IRL.
- •I remember calling you from South Station in Boston for our first meeting. My reaction when I heard the sound of your voice was, "Whoa! He's so good on the phone." I value every conversation we share. We're always learning from each other. You're one of the sweetest people I know.
- •A humorous and succinct voice, like a chinchilla whispering into my ear. Infinite amount of inspiring cool and compassion.
- •Informative, smart, and memorable. The list that stands out to me the most is, "Things I've Become Ok With In The Past Few Years." It's a list I live vicariously through most days.
- •Warm and loving soul. Your lists read like warm notes of nostalgia near a campfire with s'mores. Your spirit encourages me to open myself up to the ones I love and express gratitude for the small moments.
- •Self-aware, carefree, and confident. Your lists are award-winning. Your sense of sense is an admirable trait I would someday like to embody.
- •Rays of sunshine and warmth radiate from your energy. Your recipes are pure gold and easy to follow. The kindness of your voice brings absolute joy into my life.
- •Your quick quips and observations leave me hyperventilating. "Yes, Usher, You Do Mind" is one of my favorite lists. I read it out loud the second time and laughed maniacally. A true gem.
- •A kindred spirit and soul. If we were to meet, I feel like you would have a lot of life lessons to bestow.
- •Refreshing voice. Your lists make me question how I'm using my time and if I'm using it wisely. We're cross-pollinating on all platforms and it's truly magic.
- •Bonded so hard over dry shampoo that it became a trending topic.
- •Update: I'm on the ravioli diet and loving life, metaphorically, of course. You're the gift that keeps on giving in this community.
- •Resilient, insightful, and thorough. Every list is a breath of fresh air. p.s. I'm going to practice transcendental meditation for the rest of my life (#goatbaby).
- •I aspire to have a friendship like what you two have. You both are effortlessly edgy like a cool leather jacket I can never pull off, no matter how I hard I try.
- •Your words speak to me like a big sister I've never had. I feel so guilty for writing a bullshit list.