Stores I Discovered on My Visit to L.A.
Thank you for the request @bjnovak. Here are some places I discovered and revisited on my trip last week.
- •Skylight Books Arts AnnexSkylight Books is one of my favorite destinations whenever I visit LA. I discovered their annex right next door when filming took place. Their selection of art books, magazines, and cute postcards are worth a visit.
- •Vamp ShoesA well curated shoe store with a great selection. Location: 1951 Hillhurst Avenue.
- •The Last BookstoreIt's my go-to bookstore. There are some pretty eclectic artisan shops and art galleries upstairs. Travel Tip: Ask for the secret door.
- •Jeni's Splendid Ice CreamI fall in love with new places every time I visit Los Feliz. This was one of them. Three words: Churro Ice Cream.
- •Drake's OVO Flagship StoreI couldn't leave LA without stopping by Drake's flagship store (@LevNovak). Exceptional customer service. Location: 130 N La Brea Avenue.