Superstitions My Parents Bestowed on Us Growing Up
I'm not a superstitious person. It's intangible.
- •Don't point at the moon or it will leave cuts on the tips of your ears the next morning.My younger brother rebelled and tested this one. He woke up the next morning with cuts on both of his ears.
- •If you dream about a funeral, it's a sign that something good is in store.
- •If you witness a wedding happening when you walk out of your house it's bad luck.
- •Hanging your pots and pans on the wall will bring bad luck.
- •Crying will bring bad luck.Maybe this is why I rarely cry?