Things I Enjoy Cooking
- •BREAKFAST FOODSEggs Benedict, crepes, blueberry pancakes, and egg sandwiches.
- •DESSERTSChocolate mousse, exact replication of Magnolia Bakery's Famous Banana Pudding, garbage cookies (potato chips and chocolate chips), brownies, donuts.
- •JAM AND PRESERVESStrawberry and blueberries mainly.
- •SOUPSTomato, lobster bisque, wonton, miso.
- •STUFFED MUSHROOMSIngredients: Portobello mushrooms, pancetta, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, panko crumbs, olive oil, sea salt and cracked white pepper.
- •DUMPLINGSLabor intensive endeavor, but totally worth it in the end.
- •SESAME BALLSPellets of goodness.
- •SCALLION PANCAKES
- •INSPIRATION FOR COOKINGBelieving Julia Child was my neighbor growing up.