Things I Got to Experience From Living With Two Boys in College
Junior year of college. Rent was $350 (!!!) and I had a king sized bed.
- •I learned how to use a grill.
- •One of the girls my roommate hooked up with had a morning after crisis. She embarrassingly asked to borrow clean shirt after she discovering an unidentified stain on hers. I told her everything was going to be okay. I gave her a hug and left the house to go to class.
- •My roommate asked me to bring him along on a "long run." I was training for a half marathon at the time. He was determined to run 5 miles and was semi successful at the endeavor. He collapsed on our porch for an hour and smoked a cigarette after he had calmed himself.
- •Five different types of craft beer and 3 flavors of hummus were in the refrigerator at all times.
- •I taught my roommates how to properly cook rice in a rice cooker.
- •They tried to teach me about beer.
- •I don't remember anything about beer.
- •My eyes became impervious to the sight of the toilet seat always being up.