Things That Happened This Week, in No Particular Order
Not an important list. Thank you for listening.
- •Reconnected with my long lost cousin from Germany over FaceTime. Asked her an important question, "Do you remember gifting me a Spice Girls cassette back in the 90s?"
- •Met her twins, Julia and Phillip, on FaceTime. They squealed my name unison and melted my heart.Look at these two cuties.
- •Went in for a job interview. Didn't get the job. Cried. It's a minor setback. Back to square one.
- •Read The Deleted Emails of Hillary Clinton: A Parody in one sitting.
- •Watched For Grace on Neflix, a documentary about chef Curtis Duffy and his restaurant Grace in Chicago. Personal rating: 5/5 stars.
- •Ate a few Cadbury eggs while lying on the floor.
- •Picked myself back up again.