Ways I De-stressed This Week
Being kind to my body, y'all.
- 1.Cupping therapyMy back has been aching for a few weeks. It certainly helped.
- 2.Transcendental meditationTried it for the first time this week. I've been sleeping like a newborn baby goat.
- 3.Dry brushedStarted dry brushing my body before taking a shower to stimulate blood flow and lymph drainage. I wish I thought of this before.
- 4.Unclogged my pores and applied coconut oil
- 5.Bought an orchid candleIt smells great. I feel happy, inside and out. 💯