Why Everything Feels a Lot Better Today
Left the cathartic cry I had a few days ago behind me when I woke up this morning. It took me a day to recuperate and return to normal.
- •Ate leftover Chipotle for lunch and it tasted better than it did yesterday.
- •Kumquat plant sprouted. I'm a self-proclaimed kumquat farmer.
- •My feelings are my own. No one can tell me how to feel.
- •No matter how hard I fall, I can muster up the energy to pick myself up.
- •It doesn't get any easier from here, but that doesn't mean I'm not able to make it enjoyable.
- •There's watermelon in the fridge and I'm going to eat it over the sink.