DEAR POKEMON GO USERS,
I think maybe you're called "trainers"?
- •I believe there's something special at the track.
- •You see, I know nothing about Pokemon go except that every time I go running, there are hordes of you gathered.
- •Honestly, you guys look pretty idiotic standing amidst historic relics staring at your phone while the sun gloriously sets behind you.
- •But hey, I'm honestly glad you're having fun.
- •There is one thing I'd like to address though.
- •When you walk on the track or across the track, please be considerate of runners.
- •I mean, I know real life people aren't nearly as interesting as pixels or as deserving of your respect as animated creatures, but still.
- •I end up running more on the grass to avoid running into you than I do on the actual track.
- •Just to clear the air, when we make eye contact as I step of the beaten path, I don't mean to be rude.
- •I'm just genuinely curious why you think you should stand in the middle of the track, walk back and forth across it, and know full-well that people are trying to use the track for its intended purpose.
- •I wonder, would you be nicer to me if I dressed up like a Pokemon and made funny noises as I ran? Please let me know if this would allow me to effectively run around the track.
- •Poor girl desperately trying to get in shape