How I feel about MY BOOK BEING PUBLISHED🎉🎉🎉
A bipolar rollercoaster
- •OverjoyedThis is the labor of 2 years. So much of myself is between these pages. And here it is. It has pages. It has a cover. My name is on the front.
- •TerrifiedBecause my book is a devotional, and because God's hand in it has been so evident throughout the process, I've gone through INTENSE spiritual warfare throughout the process. I've spent so many nights crying because fear of putting my thoughts out there gripped my being. I've worried my way through so many days, genuinely panicking about this release.
- •HumbledGod chose me to write this. I'm nothing special. But He's given me this beautiful gift, and I'm so thankful.
- •FrightenedIt's hard to be 1,114 miles away from the people supporting and encouraging me. I'm so far from the people who are excited about this, and with all the doubt and fear consuming me, it's actually really hard.
- •ExcitedThis is God's book. And I'm so thrilled to see what He does with it.