HOW TO BE AN ENERGETIC EXTRAVERT
Inspired by @hannah_rachel
- •Expel copious amounts of energy trying to get your friends to do stuffBut they usually agree, and then life is great!
- •Order food across campus just to have an excuse to leave your roomPlus, food.
- •Feel an unnatural sense of joy whenever there's a campus event scheduledBut then the realization that you'll have to expel copious amounts of energy to convince your friends to come along sets in. And the moment dulls slightly.
- •Get bored after an hour of alone timeYou try exercising, Netflix, reading, operatic singing, and yet nothing conquers the boredom.
- •Run aloneI'll forever be salty that @squad won't exercise with me.