Inspired by @bjnovak - I decided mine was too long for your list.
- 1.I walk into a coffee shop and discover that it's Free Mango Chai Latte Day."Awww nice!" I think to myself as I slyly slip into the line.
- 2.After waiting 5.2 seconds, I step up to the counter, place my order and begin dancing along with the Broadway music blasting through the shop.I overestimate my balancing skills and topple over.
- 3.Thankfully, the universe is smiling down upon little me that day, because right behind me stands George Lucas.
- 4."Ohmygosh,Mr. Lucas,I'msosorry! MytherapisttellsmeallthetimethatIshouldn'tswaysomuchinpublic - mybad. Justkidding thatwasajokehahaha Idon'treallyhaveatherapist, justapetcactusnamedWilmathatilovewithallmyheart.AlthoughnowthatI'vebeenrantingforasolidsevensecondsyouprobablythinkthatI'mcrazy. Hahaha. How cool is it that there are free lattes today?"And I keep my cool
- 5.Lucas obviously recognizes my deep talent for words and staying calm, so he hires me on the spot for a future Star Wars sequel.There are a few major strings to pull, but hey! The guy has connections.
- 6.I end up staring in Star Wars, and eventually go on to make it big in Hollywood.I monopolize the adorable-and-hilarious-and-witty-short-girl roles in many new TV shows. I also publish quite a few books and build a solid speaking platform.
- 7.Plus, my free mango chai latte was superb.