SHORT GIRL VS BUG: AN EPIC BATTLE
I'm 5'1.5" so I'm the definition of adorable. But there are some difficulties that arise.
- •I crawled into bed and allowed my soft covers to envelope me. Ahhh bliss.
- •My eyes turned heavenward and I froze.
- •Oh dear. A very large pincher bug clung to my ceiling DIRECTLY above my head.
- •Now, bugs don't really bother me. I'm usually the designated bug-killer. But I didn't like this one right above my sleeping face.
- •No worries I'll just kill it.
- •But. I. Couldn't. Reach. It.
- •I began jumping up and down on my bed, flailing my Kleenex trying to reach the accursed bug.
- •BUT I COULDN'T REACH IT!!!
- •Finally, one of my swats dislodged the bug, but because I couldn't quite reach, I had to helplessly watch the poor guy dive-bomb onto my bed.
- •The bug, my new mortal enemy, scurried into my blankets and out of sight.
- •I started throwing my blankets on the floor, smoke billowing out of my nostrils.
- •Where was he?
- •Finally, I saw him run beneath my sheet.
- •I've got him now!
- •I threw back the sheet and pounced. I pushed all of my weight onto the kleenex, pulled the tissue into the air with Mr. Bug inside, and smushed the living daylights out of him.
- •Missions accomplished.
- •But I can't help thinking about how easy this all would have been if I was just a few inches taller...