THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL DANGEROUS
@hannah_rachel says I'm not dangerous....here's proof to the contrary
- •I race the clockOccasionally, I'll wait til the last minute to write a paper. And let me tell you, this is the epitome of an adrenaline rush
- •I take it to the next levelOn the way to the dishes-drop-off, I like to carry my multitude of dishes in tower form. The obstacle course of challenges that ensures is blood-pumping to be sure.
- •I walk on thin iceLiterally. In heels. I slip a lot. There may or may not be frantic squealing involved.
- •I play bumper cars with KomielleJust kidding. Only once, and that was an accident. P.S. Komielle is my smexy mini van
- •I have a double life as a spyAnd it usually consists of binge watching "Chuck" and stuffing my face with fruit leather and iced tea. That's right, I live on the edge...of my couch.
- •I've undergone intense hand-eye coordination trainingI play Dutch blitz religiously. And I'm freakin fantastic at it.