Nighttime Skincare Routine
I have normal to oily skin with moderate to severe acne.
- •Remove makeup with Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro FoamThis stuff cleans off dirt pretty well, but I haven't seen a drastic improvement in my skin. I don't think I'll buy it again.
- •Clean skin with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne CleanserThis has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, so it clears out your pores and cuts through dirt. It has an unpleasant smell, but that's ok because it's a great acne wash.
- •Clarisonic Mia 1I've only been using this for about a week, but my skin feels cleaner and looks healthier. I use the Acne brush.
- •Lush Tea Tree Toner WaterThis is ok. It hasn't done anything drastic, but it makes my skin feel super clean.
- •0.3% Adapalene GelI use this wherever I'm breaking out and my zits are gone by morning!
- •Aloe Vera Gel as moisturizerThis helps get rid of zits as well as moisturize my skin-plus it's cheap!