Already on li.st? Open in app.
I wish well-spent Sundays happened more often.
- •Coffee. Nothing happens before there is coffee in my system.
- •Go to the gymAnd when I say go to the gym, I view this as more of a social event because I get to tell all the cool girls who work at the front desk about my favourite SNL skits from the night before.
- •Make a spinach and cheese omelette (and more coffee)Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. This morning I ate my omelette with mustard, pickled eggplants, and my favourite cranberry toast because I am not ashamed to be basic.
We are the definition of dysfunctional.
- •Eat fast or you don't eat
- •There's always at least one "oops baby"And you will be made fun of until the end of time if said baby is you.
- •You'll never be the best at anythingThis is not a bad thing.
A day in the life of my stomach during PMS.
- •A croissant. With lots of butter. Straight from France.
- •Coffee, always.
Living more than 1000 miles away from @SavannahRidout is hard. And because these things are one million times more enjoyable when done together.
- •Watching the pilots of our favourite 90s TV showsCharmed, ER, and Party of Five to name just a few.
- •Eating fried avocados
- •Befriending Liz Torres on a hotel balcony
These are the things that kept me company on my drive to work this week.
- •The Hamilton cast recordingBecause it's fucking revolutionary. That's all you need to know. Go see it. Go listen to it.
- •Heartburn on AudibleThe most important piece of literature (basically everything by Nora Ephron is life changing) is made even better when read aloud by Meryl Streep.
- •Womp It Up podcastI've officially listened to every episode three times and I need @lennonparham and Jessica St. Clair to git on the get and make some more.
There are approximately forty thousand more, but the heartache I endured while creating this list has caused too much suffering and I cannot continue.
- •Britney and JustinI am a child of the late '90s/early '00s, and even if I wasn't, this is self explanatory.
- •Rachel and RyanAgain, self explanatory. (Also, I am Canadian and they are our royalty.)
- •Brad and JenniferI have never shed so many tears over a relationship that wasn't my own. Their love was so pure. Sigh.
I would like to thank my parents for lying to me as a child and making me believe Coke was black water. My children will one day reap the benefits of all the trauma I suffered well into my late-teens. (I am a terrible human who should not be allowed to have kids.)
- 1.When the ice cream truck plays music, it means they've run out of ice cream.
- 2.There are no vegetables in this dish. No, that is not a carrot. It's a Cheeto.
- 3.They don't let kids with diapers into Disney World.
- •The smell of leather and new cars
- •The sound of rain hitting the window
- •Overdoing it on popcorn with butter and ketchup seasoning