WHAT I LISTENED TO ON MY COMMUTE THIS WEEK
These are the things that kept me company on my drive to work this week.
- •The Hamilton cast recordingBecause it's fucking revolutionary. That's all you need to know. Go see it. Go listen to it.
- •Heartburn on AudibleThe most important piece of literature (basically everything by Nora Ephron is life changing) is made even better when read aloud by Meryl Streep.
- •Womp It Up podcastI've officially listened to every episode three times and I need @lennonparham and Jessica St. Clair to git on the get and make some more.
- •Joni Mitchell's BlueThe best album of all time. Especially when listened to while driving through the sunset after a long day. Perfection.
- •Some radio contestsThis week I learned that I know more random trivia than the average person and could've easily won $2000 because I know when to stop opening the hypothetical vaults.
- •The Blue Jays gameBecause sports don't understand that people have to work and can't be home at three o'clock on a Wednesday.
- •Hello, the new Adele songI may or may not have already memorized all the lyrics and also may or may not have shed a few tears while alone in my car because I'm an emotionally stable human being.
- •My J.Lo playlistAll the old hits. Most notably, Love Don't Cost A Thing, Waiting for Tonight, Jenny From the Block, and anything with the phenomenal Mr. Ja Rule. Also, anyone who says Get Right is not an incredible tune is wrong.