AIRING MY GRIEVANCES
everyday is festivus
- •how much content exists. there is Too Much. books, magazines, movies, tv, the open sewer that is the Internet. it feels like we're all collectively screaming into the Void
- •people who drive below the speed limit during morning rush hourI get very riled up
- •de-exclamation pointing my work emails. how will they know I am kind???
- •people who say they hate celebrities, like as people, and think every move they make is calculatedto them, you are not even a citizen who lived on that speck of dust on that dandelion in Horton hears a who. go wash your face, drink a glass of water, and lay down.
- •how whenever a movie, show or commercial needs some complete uptight asshole to serve as the unfeeling, uncool pillar of the Traditional, that asshole is British. too predictable
- •people who speed on residential streets
- •the way used coffee grounds smell revolting?it doesn't make sense? is there an explanation?