DEFUNCT THINGS I'M STILL HOLDING ON TO
- •hit clipswith bangin selection of ..bits.... of songs...
- •game boy colorCOLOR
- •floppy disk with my fifth grade A+ Emily Dickinson presentation
- •beanie babieshow can beanie babies be defunct you ask? they are plush toys? no. they were supposed to be small bundles of money and everyone my age still secretly harbors a belief that they might be worth something one day. but if I look into my soul all I see is me slapping myself with a Booties the kitten yelling at me to accept the truth. they will never be valuable and for that reason: defunct. (ps no picture of my own because they're in a bag at the very back of my closet. but I still need them.)
- •these change pursesidk maybe people still use them? not me tho and yet here they are
- •i-zone Polaroidstill officially functional, but seems less practical than an iPhone, somehow? idk.