ONE CHILDHOOD MEMORY I WOULD GO BACK AND RELIVE
thanks for the request @BWN_7 !
- •imagine, if you will, Christmas Eve 2003but at my grandparents' house, not your house
- •I was just about to turn 12, and my brother was almost 10we're both February babies 💘
- •we were all at my grandparents' for Christmas Eve dinner
- •and my parents/grandparents said we could each open one present that nightunprecedented
- •so they handed us each these fairly large, but very thin gifts
- •we opened them at the same time, and saw that they were tropical-themed calendarswe were like
- •but on the front, there was a note!
- •it read: dear Micaela, you can use this calendar to count down the days until we go to Hawaii!
- •and then we went apeshit
- •we ran circles around the house for probably 20 minutesshrieking the entire time
- •it was hands-down the best gift and gift-presentation I have ever received
- •that was a really great night(and a really great trip!)
- •🌸🌺🌸the end🌸🌺🌸