SIGHTS AND SOUNDS FROM THIS FLEA MARKET
I like open-air markets, but at what cost??
- •mom to misbehaving daughter: BROOKLYN!daughter: I act like this because you named me brooklyn
- •a girl passing out coupons for vinyard vinesum so that's not how this place works.......
- •me: oh cool a set of ceramic coasterscoasters: $48 me: *moonwalks away*
- •"""healing crystals""" necklaces. $67first of all no. let's learn from spencer Pratt not repeat his mistakes. second where do u think you are, urban? you are displaying your shit on a POKER TABLE that price is gonna need to come wayyyy down. tf
- •decrepit typewritersno
- •lemonade from a food truck! fun!$6. oh
- •main line moms and their kidsno Ava there is no time for froyo I must drop you at mandarin lessons or I'll be late for Pilates!!!!
- •main line moms and their FUCKING carsimagine a parking lot. and it is filled with this car over and over and over
- •necklaces whose pendants are mini book coversnot into it
- •necklaces whose pendants are big ass ye olde coinsdef not into it
- •lots of dogsredemption (these are my dogs and they weren't there but idc bc look at those FACES)