Already on li.st? Open in app.
The Art of the Brick exhibit is in Seattle. I thought I would check it out. It truly is spectacular. I'm so happy they let you take pictures! Here is many of the statues the artist makes purely out of Legos.
- •I started my day really excited about this class and ready to try something new.
- •When I got to the yoga studio I was still really excited.
- •When I walked into the room where we do the yoga, I suddenly regretted everything
She's my favorite celebrity right now. I love her so much that she just deserved an entire list just for herself.
- •I got a brand new job in a new careerI have been a full time theatre professional for 10 years and I decided it was time for a change. I am now an Executive Assistant to the Vice Provost of Undergraduate Academic Affairs at the University of Washington. So far this has been an exciting transition and I love the work I'm doing for the VP.
- •I actually started exercisingWorking as a production and stage manager took pretty much every bit of energy I had to give. I often worked 60-70 hour weeks. I would get home and have no energy to do anything. I now have a job with a much better worn life balance. I have been regularly walking/running on the treadmill everyday. It's nice to have the energy to do that now
- •I got a big ass raise!!!Let's be honest....working in non-profit theatre, while fulfilling, doesn't always pay well. It's nice to feel financially secure for once.
- •Basically it has been a good month and I'm ready for this next step in my journey.
As requested by @dudleyjoshua
- •Help Ceate a positive energy in the roomNegativity in theatre just affects the entire room. Actors who bring positivity and encouragement are everything. I always try do to this as a Stage Manager...I love when actors are also doing that.
- •Buying us chocolateI'm pretty sure this is in the fine print of all your equity contracts...but somehow it keeps getting missed :)
- •Being word perfectOr as close as possible. We will love you forever.
- •Bulk Bread
- •Bulk Tortillas
- •That's it's (although there are probably more)As a single person with no kids, I am sick of my bread going out of date before I finish!!!! That done!
- 1.Being LateNo I don't care that you couldn't find parking. I had the same issue but I got here on time.
- 2.Not memorizing your linesWe don't expect you to be perfect, but we all know when you haven't practiced. Don't done about how hard it is to memorize your lines. IT'S YOU JOB!
- 3.Treating the Stage Manager like your personal AssistantGuess what...we have a big job and grabbing you coffee is not on my to do list. Get it yourself on your next break.
- •Nicholas Sparks BooksI know I Know. But I can't help it. I love them
- •Eaton Chocolate braided breadI had some yesterday. I pretty much are the whole loaf. No regrets.
- •Watching FriendsLike all the time. All day every day if I could
- •Backstreet Boys MusicI get a huge grin on my face every time I hear one of their songs.
I did this by scrolling through my photos with out looking and selected whatever my finger landed on.
- •This was one in a series of photos. Most of them had me making silly faces. This is one of the few normal ones. It was for a white elephant calendar I made for work
- •And of course my finger would land on my ex. This is when we went on the Ride the Ducks tour. That was a pretty fun day.
- •Last year I started a journey of trying to buy fair trade items. This was my first consciencious fair trade shirt buy.