5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
I did this by scrolling through my photos with out looking and selected whatever my finger landed on.
- •This was one in a series of photos. Most of them had me making silly faces. This is one of the few normal ones. It was for a white elephant calendar I made for work
- •And of course my finger would land on my ex. This is when we went on the Ride the Ducks tour. That was a pretty fun day.
- •Last year I started a journey of trying to buy fair trade items. This was my first consciencious fair trade shirt buy.
- •My parents and I at my Undergrad graduation from Northwestern College. Mom doesn't look too happy :)
- •MY GIRLS!! This was my first year at grad school at the California Institute of the Arts. We were all MFA 1 Stage Managers. I love and miss Hope and JuJu every day. (JuJu calls me MiMi - we are soooooo adorable)