Photos from My Vacation
Last Week my family and I stayed at the YMCA in Estes Park Colorado. It was wonderful and I wasn't ready for it to end.
- •Our cabin had bunk beds. Nothing like a 34 year old sleeping in the top bunk :)
- •Elk were always just hanging around our cabin.
- •Some georgious views of the area.
- •Me taking in the view of the Rocky Mountain National Park.
- •Snow in May! My brother and I are just being goofy.
- •Yes...I started a snow ball fight with that :)
- •Having fun with the statue at the YMCA
- •More Elk. This one got really close to us.