Characters I've Foolishly Allowed Myself To Relate To Far Too Heavily
Weirdly introspective emotional crutches lie here, prostrate for all to see.
- •Jim Halpert (The Office)I got the girl...
- •Jess (New Girl)She questioned teaching and everything I questioned at the same time as me. Liz Merriweather made a show ABOUT ME.
- •Anna & Jacob (Like Crazy)I had to get back together with her even though I knew I'd never love again...
- •Tom ((500) Days Of Summer)I thought that love was real but fleeting... That the chase had to be done alone, in bed, listening to The Smiths.
- •Rapunzel (Tangled)Literally when will my life begin?
- •Michael (Billy Elliot)I can do what I want and like what I like and it DOESN'T MEAN I'M GAY. Wait.
- •Harry PotterNo comment. This is the most embarrassing one in here.