Disney Animals, Ranked By How Successfully They Could Hide A Disney Princess In Their Hair
Inspired by a request by @joemurphy
- •Toulouse: there's not a fly-fucking chance, my brother.
- •Dumbo: Ears yes, Hair no.
- •Scar: well, ya see... thing is he's dead, the mother-fucker.
- •Cross-Dressing Robin Hood: Stringy, Short, Charcoal, not likely...
- •Cross-Dressing Little John: Stringy, Short, Straw-Yellow, not likely...
- •Lady: Lady's pretty small but her ears got some dense volume!
- •Angus: I mean as long as it's not that bitch with the bright orange biggest fucking head of hair you've ever seen, it might happen?
- •Adult Simba: this stringy-haired fuck didn't enjoy the finer perks of royalty and a quality shampoo till he returned to Pride Rock in Lion King 2
- •Scuttle: with the right Dinglehopper... hair like Tina Turner!
- •Rita: DENSE, Fabulous, Volume! Hair Tina Turner would kill for!
- •Abu as a Horse: Curls, Mass, Volume, and Fabulous
- •Mufasa: Volume, Quantity, Lift and Form... as it goes hiding a Disney princess in his hair, Mufasa's majestic mane takes the cake.