DISNEY ANIMATED MOVIES THAT HAVE MADE ME CRY (IN MY MEMORY)
- •I JUST WATCHED LILO & STITCH FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER AND I'M STILL IN PAIN
- •TarzanAt the beginning when the baby gorilla gets killed by Sabor.
- •Brother BearThe part where Koda finds out that Kenai killed his mom.
- •Toy Story 3The part where Disney Pixar was too real about Andy growing up and leaving his childhood behind.
- •Meet The RobinsonsThe part when Rob Thomas "Little Wonders" plays.
- •Big Hero 6The part when, oh, you know! *throws remote at you and eats popcorn*
- •Probably all of them when I was younger. But this is the list since seeing Tarzan in theaters in 1999