Disney Songs I Would Pay To See Live In Concert And Which Bands I'd Pay To Perform Them
Inspired by @brynelle
- •"I'll Make A Man Out Of You" - Mulan
- •Performed by HAIMThey are so badass, don't even. They'll make a man out of you whenever they want. This rendition would be so gurl power rock dramataugh I can't even.
- •"A Whole New World" - Aladdin
- •Performed by SiaIt'll start dark and then it'll soar. Kinda like the movie... Hmmmm...
- •"God Help The Outcasts" - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- •Performed by Arctic MonkeysWith the sneaking drive of their song "Arabella," they'll turn this emotional ballad into a sorta creepy rock jam that will spur a fleet of very specific Tumblr fan blogs.
- •"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" - Cinderella
- •Performed by Florence WelchHer voice will have never been more or less beautiful, she will be a stand-out performer every leg of the tour.
- •"You'll Be In My Heart" - Tarzan
- •Performed by London GrammarHannah's ethereal voice will breathe a new life into the song while Dot hits all the Phil drum fills and Dan might actually get to do something for once, maybe.
- •"You've Got A Friend In Me" - Toy Story
- •Performed by Stevie NicksThis might seem off-brand, but I'm learning. And I mean come on this would be amazing.
- •"I Won't Say (I'm In Love)" - Hercules
- •Performed by Sufjan StevensMy little hummingbird is gonna make this song so raw and tender. Pretty little butterflies will be born each time it's performed.
- •"If I Never Knew You" - Pocahontas
- •Performed by Frank OceanUgh, I want this to be perfectly weird not a straight-laced cover.
- •"Be Prepared" - The Lion King
- •Performed by LordeOmg, don't even. This was a match made in heaven's hell. "Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared, be prepared!"... "A shining new era, is tiptoeing nearer"... Did Lorde write this? For real.