IT'S A VINYL NIGHT BECAUSE I NEED TO BE TENDER AND DELICATE WITH THINGS SO I DON'T RAGE SMASH IT ALL
A shitty low-effort photo essay of a spiraling twenty-something's bad day. #firstworldproblems
- •SAVE ME ELLIE FOR TODAY SUCKED ASS
- •I WAS JUST SO DONE WITH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING
- •I almost cried?
- •Babies. What's happening? @k8mcgarry?
- •My room was whirled into a state of duress.
- •But not all for nought!I got my new record set up and moved it off my desk so a bitch can werk werk werk.
- •And on that cleared desk, a bitch applied to a new job. Entry level in the realm of what she'd like to do someday.
- •I played Delirium on vinyl while I applied, cover letter, resume, and re-entry of said resume on a new online form cuz of course.ELLIE CONCERT IS IN 2 FUCKING DAYS
- •Then I played this Wolf Alice 7" I got on record store day this year.
- •Idk how I'm gonna get in my bed, but I'm putting on Son Lux - Lanterns next.
- •And then The Shins Live at Third Man Records.
- •And sleeping to Side D of Troye Sivan - Blue Neighbourhood
- •Goodnight cruel world xxoxo