PASSING BRITISH 🇬🇧
@lesleyann and I are quite embarrassing. Lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •We oft. spell favourite and colour, favourite and colour.
- •I ask "Are you okay?" as in "How are you?" not "What's wrong?"
- •Lots of "Yea" and "Okay"If you don't get it, you don't get it. 💅🏻🇬🇧
- •I drink tea and have a coffee.
- •"Quite a lot"
- •"It's such a tune."
- •Have you even noticed that like 96% of the musicians @lesleyann and I talk about (on @barrierjunkies or otherwise) are British or at least got popular there???
- •"Queen Mum"
- •"God save the Queen"
- •Sometimes people look at me like I've had a stroke if I say "full stop."
- •Been buttoning my shirts all the way without neckwear - a bouncer at THE LEGION (of all bars) got all excited one time and spoke to me in a British accent, asked if I was from the UK and if I'd like a spot of tea with my pint.JUST because of how I buttoned my shirt. I almost hugged him.
- •I own 3 TopMan clothing items.
- •@lesleyann owns more TopShop. And possibly more TopMan.
- •We use this emoji aggressively 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧