THE WORST SNOW STORMS I'VE EVER BEEN IN
You Easterners are so damn scared I believe in you and pray for you. @joemurphy requested this list. #MinnesotaLiving
- •@joemurphy PLS.
- •I like don't even remember???
- •We are so used to them it doesn't even matter?
- •Minnesotans go hard and live to forget?
- •There was the Halloween blizzard on my first Halloween? I don't remember it but everyone else does.
- •There was the time we all drove on packed-on inches of snow and ice like it was an open field not roads.
- •One time coming back from Grandma's in Iowa we couldn't hardly even see the snowfall in front of us, let-alone fellow cars. Everyone just kinda followed each other and hoped for the best and would all stop on the shoulder periodically like an apocalyptic kumbaya circle.
- •We've had snowfalls of more than a foot in a night?
- •Like multiple times in my life and again us Minnesotans are like - okay. And just sorta take it.
- •I've made themed forts surrounding my backyard many times. The zoo was the coolest, it had an elephant arch my little siblings could sit on and crawl under, a panda bear chair they could sit on, an "ice rink" pond with crocodiles surrounding it...